Order Info

New Account Setup

If you are a retailer or wholesaler of Yobo Gameware Company, we would like to hear from you. All businesses need to submit a Re-Seller Permit or business equivalent documents, and stores/warehouse located in California are required to provide a reseller's permit, upon request of opening an account with Yobo Gameware Company.

Please fill out the application form in the below:

Contact name:
Company name:

Company phone:

Company email:

Upload a digital photograph of your certificate of Resell Permit/Tax License
or Business ID(Image file format,*.jpg):

Note: If your store is located in California, please also fill out this form.


Copyright(c) Yobo Gameware Company 1997- 2023